A U.S. Energy Recovery Incentives Specialist is an integral team player with a strong working knowledge of energy efficiency fundamentals and the ability to apply that information to maximize utility incentives for our clients nationally.
This role requires the employee to be responsible for the accuracy of incentive estimates and applications throughout the life cycle of our turnkey projects.
A successful Incentives Specialist will have the ability to analyze and adapt to the different incentive programs as they develop throughout the country, and researching ability is a critical component to ensure our company remains competitive and well versed in the offerings for our clients.
The role requires an enthusiasm for “logic problem” types of challenges and an eagerness to play a crucial role in making energy efficiency upgrade projects attainable for the small and large business customers we serve.
Success is accomplished through precise data entry, task management, effective communication with our team of project managers, and by establishing strong interpersonal relationships with utility company representatives throughout the U.S.
Compensation: $50,000 to $65,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
• Minimum of high school diploma (Preferred four-year degree in a related field)
• Minimum of (2) years industry experience (energy efficiency, engineering, working for electrical utility / third party incentive manager, or residential/commercial energy management)
• Other technical experience such as military, on the job training programs, level/length of experience, etc. may meet this requirement as determined by management.
• Proficiency in Excel
•Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication
•Strong attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written communication abilities
• Ability to multi-task throughout the work day
•Outstanding creative problem-solving