U.S. Energy Recovery is seeking an individual passionate about making a difference in our environment and economy by reducing energy consumption for businesses throughout North America. After in-house training, you will be an energy auditor and estimator able to develop energy efficiency (EE) solutions through lighting, energy monitoring, air flow, battery storage, solar, motors, and control initiatives.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• High school diploma or equivalent trade school certificate
• Degree or Certificate of Completion in related fields a plus
• Driver's License (Required)
• Work authorization: United States (Required)
• Demonstrated leadership and project management skills, strong mechanical aptitude, strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communications skills, highly organized, able to work independently as well as with a team, and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds to load/unload material, equipment in job situations.
• Be able to spend significant time standing and walking indoors and outdoors within commercial, industrial, retail, office, parking and construction site settings.
• Be able to climb flights of stairs or ladders throughout a typical day in the field.
• Be physically able to kneel, stoop and/or crawl.
• Proficient with general administrative and computer program skills.
• Work out of our office in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
• Extensive travel throughout the country to national project locations, often with overnight stays, approximately, but not limited to, 50% of the time.
• Must be 25 years or older and have a clean driving history.