US Energy Recovery is seeking an individual who is passionate about making a difference in our environment and economy by reducing energy consumption at corporations throughout North America.
The person in this position will manage various energy efficiency projects from facility audits to completion of installations while controlling spending within budget.
This role requires the employee to be responsible for the accuracy of the scope of work, the schedule and budget of all assigned projects and tasks.
After in house training, this will include visiting project sites, deciding best product, contractor coordination, customer interaction and overall responsibility of each project before and after sales process by others.
To apply for this position: Please send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are qualified and/or interested in the position. Ideal candidates who meet our qualifications may be contacted to schedule an interview.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• 2+ years industry experience in project management or energy efficiency
• Construction or electrical project management experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent trade school certificate
• Degree or Certificate of Completion in related fields a plus
• Driver's License (Required)
• Work authorization: United States (Required)
• Required travel: 25%
• Demonstrated leadership and project management skills, strong mechanical aptitude, strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communications skills, highly organized, able to work independently as well as with a team, and time management skills.
• Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds to load/unload material, equipment in job situations.
• Be able to safely and comfortably work at heights via aerial lift equipment, scaffolding, catwalks, etc.
• Be able to spend significant time standing and walking indoors and outdoors within commercial, industrial, retail, office, parking and construction site settings.
• Be able to climb flights of stairs or ladders throughout a typical day in the field.
• Be physically able to kneel, stoop and/or crawl.
• Proficient with general administrative and computer program skills.
• Work out of our Phoenix, AZ office when not traveling.
• Extensive travel from the Phoenix area throughout the country to national project locations, often with overnight stays, averaging 25% of the time, with occasional trips requiring additional time in excess of 50% of the week.
• Must be 25 years or older and have a clean driving history.