U.S. Energy Recovery is looking for a passionate creative to join our growing, energetic team as a Video Producer. The Video Producer is responsible for developing and producing multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects. This role will help conceptualize ideas and assemble media assets into high-quality content that supports marketing objectives.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Videographer/Editor, or similar role; with a bachelor's degree from a competitive college or university is preferred.
• Excellent photo/video technical skills, including lighting.
• Knowledge of operating DSLR cameras and audio recording equipment. Preference is given to those who also have experience with piloting drones. to those who also have experience with piloting drones.
• Software Proficiency Required: Adobe Premiere. Preference is given to applicants proficient in Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Office, Trello, and Frame.io
• Able to contribute creative ideas and concepts to a project.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to converse with a variety of people to capture natural interviews with customers.
• Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.